Professional coaches and brand experts are all about image – for themselves and their clients.
There are multiple benefits to bringing in an Professional Image Consultant as a resource, not the least of which is to defer those concerns to a professional who knows how to handle it gracefully.
Unfortunately, because of the “personal” aspect of attempting to critique a client’s physical appearance they often shy away from the work that is an active detriment to success – the client’s visual appearance.
This may be because they conceptualize the work of image consulting is a negative way, “boy does he need help!” or more of a concern about jeopardizing an existing relationship: “I would lose her as a client if I said what I thought about her hair!”
The following give you an easy, emotionally neutral way to brooch the subject, that have nothing to do with “right or wrong” or “good or bad”, AND each can have a terrific and powerful effect on the professional and personal goals of your client:
- Visual impact creates positive attention.
- A personal brand gets remembered – brand recognition equates to consumer confidence.
- Perception of attractiveness creates a gravitational pull toward you.
- Self confidence and personal presence are irresistible.
- Raise your appeal by knowing how to camouflage negatives and play up positives.
- Respect is afforded to those who display etiquette and civility.
- Influencing the perception others have of you using lines, pattern, style and color is a proven success builder.
These are the kinds of improvements that will make a significant impact on all the other work you are doing together.
And it will make you look good in their eyes!
Like to translate this to your company’s bottom line?
The easiest way is to make a single phone call.
From individual one on one image consulting to corporate and corporate and group presentations, I can help you AND them look good.
Call 800-798-1643 (or click) for an appointment today!