The conflict between holiday party bare legs and holiday party sandals
Do you love the shorter festive dresses and open toe sandals of the season, but prefer to wear stockings with dresses? This a a common wish, and one that can be managed.
The bottom line is no, you cannot wear hosiery with open toe shoes – no matter what the season.
- wear boots and change when you get there
- wear toe-less stockings with peep toe shoes
- go bare with the help of a little sunless tanning and perhaps a little longer skirt length
And if you want to show off those yoga toned legs – just GO for it – its only a few feet from the car to the party – just do like Carrie Bradshaw and run in those heels! 🙂
For all your dressing, color and accessorizing questions – ask the image expert!
Call me. I created Style of Success for Women because I am passionate about helping YOU look and feel terrific!
I will come to you and together we will discover:
- What looks best on you and WHY
- What belongs in your closet and what doesn’t
- How clothing can influence how you are perceived (at the office, or on a date)
- Ensure you make the highest and best use of your wardrobe investment dollars.
Call 800-798-1643 (or click) for an appointment today!